“I finally know why the Tamoretti 125cc Scooter is one of the most sought after retro scooters in the UK! Looks, style, handling and efficency, this throw back has it all!”
The Tamoretti 125cc is a new scooter with a twist. It’s bodywork resembles the sleek curves of a time gone by yet, somehow, it manages to fit in perfectly with modern day commuters. With our growing fascination for retro things, it’s no surprise the Tamoretti (which comes in a variety of colours to suit), has won the hearts of so many. Unlike it’s twin brother from the past however, this stylish new take on a retro theme won’t guzzle the fuel and make unbearably loud noises, it’ll simply fit right into modern day commuting and turn heads whilst doing it.
The Tamoretti is available from a select group of dealers in the UK, and we’re proud to be a partner. But don’t wait too long to buy this little beauty or you run the risk of getting caught up in limited stocks and you know what that means; no summer joy rides and picnics in the sweltering heat over country roads and through beach-side resorts!
Order today and your road-ready retro scooter will be with you before you know it!
125cc Tamoretti Reviews10 Reviews for 125cc Tamoretti
Add Your Review
Reviews & GUides
- View All Reviews...
- Winter riding!
- Choosing the best scooter helmet
- Scooters in the Wet Weather
- How to Reduce the Cost of your Scooter/Moped Insurance
- Scooter covers
- Flaming Scooter!
- Scooter security
- Buying a used scooter
- Benefits of Scooters for Commuting
- The Vespa Scooter
- Scooters on the rise!
- Choosing the Right Electric Scooter
- Buying the Right Tyres for 50cc Scooters
- Best chinese scooter insurance
- Top 10 Scooter Tyres Reviewed
- The Key Reasons Why The Pulse Adrenaline is Best of it’s Class
- ’10 Retro Scooters
- Compare 50cc Scooters
- South African Scooter Madness!
- Origins of the 125cc Engine
- De-Restrict Your 50cc Scooter
- 125cc Scooter Deals: March 2010
- Jonway Scooters 2010
- The Benefits of Riding a Scooter in the UK
- Motor Scooter Engine Types – Two Stroke Vs Four Stroke
- How To Assemble Direct Bikes Scooters
- Are Cheap 50cc Scooters Worth It?
- What Makes the Best 125cc Scooters?
- ’09 Sports Scooters
- 125cc Tommy Scooter