Jonway 125cc Scooter
“The Jonway 125cc is a real quality scooter that packs far more punch than it gets credit for. It is the next step up from the chinese imported scooters you regularly see online and will serve you well in the fuel consumption charts – not to mention speed ;-)!”
The Jonway 125cc four stroke air cooled scooter has a maximum speed 55mph. It has a 6L fuel tank and average fuel consumption of over 100 miles to the gallon. It has a fully automatic twist and go transmission type with kick start and electric assist facility.
Front hydraulic disc brakes.Alloy wheels.Low profile tyres.Sports exhaust system. Steering lock and immobiliser fitted. Telescopic suspension.Under seat storage, max load 8kg. Can be ridden by 16 years and over with a minimum of a provisional driving licence and a CBT test certificate.Max weight (including luggage) 110kg.Home delivery only, usually within 28 days.
All scooters include:
Registration, 12 months tax, number plate, tax disc holder, free first service, 12 months part warranty against manufacturing defect including (tyres, bulbs, brake pads, batteries, wear parts, drive belts, normal wear and tear and service items are not included in the warranty).
Jonway 125cc Scooter Reviews
Add Your Review
- Front hydraulic disc brakes.
- Alloy wheels.
- Low profile tyres.
- Sports exhaust system.
- Steering lock and immobiliser fitted.
- Telescopic suspension.
- Under seat storage, max load 8kg.
- Can be ridden by 16 years and over with a minimum of a provisional driving licence and a CBT test certificate.
- Max weight (including luggage) 110kg.
Reviews & GUides
- View All Reviews...
- Winter riding!
- Choosing the best scooter helmet
- Scooters in the Wet Weather
- How to Reduce the Cost of your Scooter/Moped Insurance
- Scooter covers
- Flaming Scooter!
- Scooter security
- Buying a used scooter
- Benefits of Scooters for Commuting
- The Vespa Scooter
- Scooters on the rise!
- Choosing the Right Electric Scooter
- Buying the Right Tyres for 50cc Scooters
- Best chinese scooter insurance
- Top 10 Scooter Tyres Reviewed
- The Key Reasons Why The Pulse Adrenaline is Best of it’s Class
- ’10 Retro Scooters
- Compare 50cc Scooters
- South African Scooter Madness!
- Origins of the 125cc Engine
- De-Restrict Your 50cc Scooter
- 125cc Scooter Deals: March 2010
- Jonway Scooters 2010
- The Benefits of Riding a Scooter in the UK
- Motor Scooter Engine Types – Two Stroke Vs Four Stroke
- How To Assemble Direct Bikes Scooters
- Are Cheap 50cc Scooters Worth It?
- What Makes the Best 125cc Scooters?
- ’09 Sports Scooters
- 125cc Tommy Scooter