“The Pulse Adrenaline 125cc is great value. It offers all the cool styling of a proper supermoto at just a fraction of the cost… it looks the part too, and is one of the most impressive looking supermotocross learner legal bikes in its class” – MCN Magazine
The Pulse Adrenaline is probably one of the most successful 125cc learner legal sport motocross motorcycles to ever arrive in the UK. The flagship model from Pulse is a high performance sport cross offering that rides, handles and acts as good as many of it’s competing products in the same engine class. It has made an unequivocal dent in the UK’s insatiable demand for learner legal (‘L’ Plates) performance motorcross bikes for the road with it’s sheer popularity. It’s a popularity that hasn’t been won empty neither because the pulse adrenaline is one of the few chinese motorcycle imports that truly delivers. Behind the custom-designed vinyls and sleek chassis is a fantastically engineered air coolled 125cc engine with a maximum torque of 14.5Nm @ 7000 rpm.
But performance is not alone in this great value motorcycle. Style is also a consideration with spoked twin wall wheels utlising huge supermoto tyres with excellent surface area to provide all the power and grip you could need. A patented hard-wearing sport suspension consists of a rear mono-shock with adjustable damper and upside-down forks to ensure maximum comfort when riding – on any terrain. Add smooth 5 gear transmission, hydraulic front and rear disc brakes and stylish body work into the mix and the Adrenaline is among the best of its kind. This isn’t just our opinion either, MCN, the leading motorcycle news and review site in the UK gave it a glowing review and a 4 out of 5-star rating.
“We had more fun on the A47 from Peterborough to Leicester than you would ever have on a Hayabusa” – MCN
LATEST: Unfortunately the pulse adrenaline is not currently available from our supplier, however see below for used and new examples available from suppliers on eBay:
NOTE: to keep the site running smoothly, product data is only refreshed once every 10 minutes, approximately. Click on a product to see the most up-to-date data on the seller's page.
125cc Adrenaline Reviews3 Reviews for 125cc Adrenaline
Add Your Review
Reviews & GUides
- View All Reviews...
- Winter riding!
- Choosing the best scooter helmet
- Scooters in the Wet Weather
- How to Reduce the Cost of your Scooter/Moped Insurance
- Scooter covers
- Flaming Scooter!
- Scooter security
- Buying a used scooter
- Benefits of Scooters for Commuting
- The Vespa Scooter
- Scooters on the rise!
- Choosing the Right Electric Scooter
- Buying the Right Tyres for 50cc Scooters
- Best chinese scooter insurance
- Top 10 Scooter Tyres Reviewed
- The Key Reasons Why The Pulse Adrenaline is Best of it’s Class
- ’10 Retro Scooters
- Compare 50cc Scooters
- South African Scooter Madness!
- Origins of the 125cc Engine
- De-Restrict Your 50cc Scooter
- 125cc Scooter Deals: March 2010
- Jonway Scooters 2010
- The Benefits of Riding a Scooter in the UK
- Motor Scooter Engine Types – Two Stroke Vs Four Stroke
- How To Assemble Direct Bikes Scooters
- Are Cheap 50cc Scooters Worth It?
- What Makes the Best 125cc Scooters?
- ’09 Sports Scooters
- 125cc Tommy Scooter